Links

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Express Shoe Sale - 30% Off

I have actually never tried any express shoes. If I were to judge them by the cover, I would say that they are of the similar quality as Aldo shoes. Anyhow, they are currently having a 30% off sale on their website. And for $25 for a nice looking pair of sandals or flats, I think it's time I try some Express shoes. Here are some pieces I think would go great with a lot of outfits.

For flats:
Prices are as marked.

For the Satin Pointy Toe Flat, unless I have pieces in my closet that goes well blue, green, or orange, I would only go for the off-white, or Bone, color option. I've owned an off white, pointy toe flat from Steve Madden before and I loved it. Wore it with a lot of outfits, so much that it eventually worn out and had to be tossed.

And for the T-Strap Wedge Sandal, I'd be happy with either color but if I had to choose one, I'd go with the brown, or Cognac, color.

There are other cute shoes in their sale, but for the price, I have a feeling I can find some other pair another time that I would probably like more and maybe even be of a higher quality.

To view the sale, click here.

If you sign up for their e-mail, they'll send you a 15% off coupon. Shipping starts at $8 or snag free shipping when you spend $150 or more.

Please feel free to leave comments and if you frequent Express shoes, please let me know what you think of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment