Links

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sharagano Noir Tweed Jacket

Last week, I ordered this tweed jacket from Last Call by Neiman Marcus when they had a one-day 30% off promotion. I spent a the whole day debating whether or not I should make the purchase and I even almost missed the sale. I've always wanted to find myself a tweed jacket of this type but I had the following concerns for buying this one:

  • too mature looking
  • color is not as noted (Blue/Multi) because in the pictures it looks more Black/Beige
  • satin trim was too much
  • fit would not be pleasant
  • poor quality

After making the order, I kept second thinking it and almost cancelled the order. But upon receiving the jacket yesterday, all my concerns were dismissed and I loved it. In peson, the color is actually a dark navy blue with hints of peach. The quality of the texture is great and it is lightweight, not a good jacket for warmth. And the trim was bearable, not too overwhelming. I purchased this jacket in a size 2 with 30% off at $103.75 after tax and free shipping. But now they are having an even better offer at 35% off, ends tomorrow morning 02/17/12 8 A.M. CT. (So wished I knew about and waited for this offer.) Anyways, I really recommend this tweed jacket if a nice tweed jacket is what you are out and about looking for, which I was for the last two years.

And I truly apologize for posting this on the last day of their promotion. I found out about the promotion two days ago but was too busy to write a post.

Add item(s) to cart to see discount and get free shipping with $75 or over with code LCFEB75. (expires today 02/16/12)

Here are my closeups for the details of this jacket:

Floral polyester, chiffon-like lining.

My lighting makes the peach in this jacket look a little more orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment